There are many opportunities to pitch you firms to investors around Southern California during the year, with the next one being a special pitch session at Oversee.net’s DomainFest, coming up on February 2nd. For those not familiar with Oversee.net, it’s the often understated, but very successful Internet marketing and domain firm headed by Jeff Kupietzsky. The folks over there have a call on (you may have seen them advertising on our site this week) to apply for a special pitch session at the conference:
Do you have a new, innovative online business or technology idea?
Our DOMAINfest audience of entrepreneurs wants to hear about it.
Your pitch may help you find customers, partners or investors.
Plus, the Chairman Emeritus of Tech Coast Angels is one of our judges.
Here are the details:
- Any internet-related idea is welcome. But must be innovative.
- Submit using PITCHfest entry form at http://domainfest.com/pitchfest.
- Hurry! The deadline for submissions is Monday 24-Jan-2011.
- PITCHfest presentations given at DOMAINfest on Wed, Feb 2 at 2:00pm.
- If needed, we will provide a 1-day conference pass for finalists.
- Each finalist has 5 minutes on stage to present innovative idea.
- See contest details at http://domainfest.com/pitchfest.
DOMAINfest Feb 1-3 Santa Monica http://domainfest.com/register
btw, if you ever attend DomainFest, it’s fascinating to see how much money is being made by folks in the domain name industry (apparently, there are domain names being sold and traded regularly in far larger dollar amounts than the seed and Series A funding sizes of many a startup). This year’s keynote is from Bob Parsons of GoDaddy, and (as is a tradition with DomainFest), and the conference ends with a party at the Playboy Mansion. (anyone remember when everyone did that?)